This year has had its peaks and troughs; with A-levels being the bane of my life and causing me to lose my sanity, I’m more than glad to say that it will all be over and done with in a few days time! I’ve finished school and “studying” for my final exams which are insanely difficult, I have no idea why I thought that choosing maths and chemistry as A-levels would be beneficial to my future because my future career is not even the slightest bit relevent to them. So without further ado, here’s a list (I love lists) of some of the things that I’m looking forward to after my exams finish!
- A loooong summer
- Maintaining my new blog!
- My new job at The Body shop
- Going to Conwy’s word festival
- Gymming as much as I desire
- Seeing my friends before we all go off to university
- University (if I get in)
- Lady Gaga’s Artpop ball
- Fresher’s and meeting new people
- 19th Birthday